HubPapers Platform was built to manage campaigns.
HubPapers promotes engagement and provides a seamless user experience as readers move between YOUR content inside the viewer. It enables you to group and deliver content built in various formats (PDF, jpeg, etc. ) with one link.
- Take campaigns, including ABM, to the next level when you leverage existing content and align your message with your target audience.
- Establishes lead qualification based on reader engagement. Emailed PDF files only show open clicks. Go beyond the click to know how readers interact with your content.
- HubPapers gives detailed reporting on activity, engagement, custom questions, A/B testing, and more.
- One link, multiple assets. Display multiple assets for advanced content segmentation within your campaigns — including white papers, ebooks, research papers, infographics, videos, on-demand webinars, and more.
The HubPapers Viewer enhances user experience
The HubPapers Platform helps marketers deliver and track their marketing campaigns but it also benefits the reader.
- The HubPapers Viewer provides a seamless user experience so readers can view and navigate between multiple pieces of content with ease.
- HubPapers facilitates access because no download of content is required.
- Readers can access your content on any browser.
- No app to download.
- Content can be viewed on any device — desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Online security policies can deter the downloading of content and HubPapers eliminates this issue.
- The HubPapers enables social sharing from the Viewer.
Understanding engagement helps us find quality leads that have the potential to become your clients.
We built our HubPapers Platform (HPP) to better understand engagement because it’s also a way to measure intent. We’re not looking for just a click or an open. We want to measure engagement, such as how long someone reads your content. Did they share within their company or to social media? We want to know if they’re just a reader or advocate of your company.
- Send multiple documents that originated in different formats at one time with just one link.
- You control what the reader sees within your HubPapers viewer.
- Your campaign can include multiple documents to engage readers and build interest.
- Branded content is converted to HTML5 and grouped for a seamless viewing experience.
- No need for readers to download or access multiple applications to view content built in different formats.
- Your campaigns are un-gated for email recipients. They never have to register to view content.
- View content from any browser on desktops and mobile devices.
- HubPapers campaign content may be emailed and shared on social.
Activity and Campaign Engagement Reporting
To understand the interaction with your content and gauge their intent, you need to go beyond sending an email and attaching a PDF. Our Activity Report gives you insight into each lead’s activity with your content and assigns an engagement score. The Campaign Engagement Report is a summation of campaign activity across all opens. Your white papers, videos, web links and pricing sheets are ranked by performance within the campaign. Learn more about reporting.
Advanced Content Segmentation and ABM
Offer a more complete introduction of your company, product, or message by delivering multiple assets simultaneously.
Content positioning within the viewer can emulate the process of a prospect moving down the funnel. The HubPapers Viewer can be configured to leverages multiple assets within your campaign to increase engagement and drive leads.
ABM campaigns focus on targeted messaging to complex segments. The HubPapers Platform allows us to deliver campaigns based on this concept. Messaging an array of content that allows you to tell a more complete story and determine the level of interest within a target account based on interaction. Learn more about ABM with HubPapers.
Follow your campaigns in real-time. Understand which content is performing best within the campaign to further develop your message. Test new content and compare engagement levels with our databases before you deliver new messaging to your in-house database. Learn more about A/B testing.