Canadian Anti-Spam Policy (CASL)
B2Lead is committed to compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (“CASL”). We take important steps to ensure our customers and others who receive communications from us do not encounter spam. We only send Commercial Electronic Messages (CEMs) in compliance with the Anti-Spam Policy. B2Lead ensures our internal policies and procedures address and adhere to CASL compliance.
A CEM sent by B2Lead is an electronic message that encourages participation in a commercial activity, such as purchasing a B2Lead product or service.
B2Lead only sends CEMs in the following contexts:
- You have explicitly informed us that you would like to receive such messages (e.g. you have subscribed to our publications or newsletters);
- B2Lead is responding to a request for information from you;
- You have provided your e-mail address to us, or have published your e-mail address, without placing any restrictions on its use, and the content we are sending you is relevant to your business role;
- To communicate with you about your account, subscription or similar relationship with us;
- To provide information that you are entitled to receive about products or services you have requested from us;
- A third party who you have an existing relationship with has referred us to you;
- You have an existing business relationship with B2Lead;
- You have an existing non-business relationship with B2Lead (such as being a volunteer or donor for B2Lead);
- The B2Lead representative sending you the message has a personal or family relationship with you; or
- You are receiving the message in order for B2Lead to fulfill a legal obligation or enforce a pending or existing legal right.
How does B2Lead protect you from receiving spam?
CEMs sent, or caused to be sent, from B2Lead do not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent or obscure the sender of the message, the point of origin or the transmission path for the message;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Use a third party’s Internet domain name, or relay from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party; or
- Attempt to surprise or confuse you. B2Lead makes best efforts to ensure that you have either directly provided consent, or that implied consent has been established via providing us your email, publicly disclosing your email and/or establishing a business relationship via requesting our products (print or digital). All CEM’s are verified for relevance to your job title and/or industry.
B2Lead does not knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending spam. B2Lead will not directly provide or exchange your email address information with any other organization.
What if I no longer want to receive messages from B2LEAD?
In most cases, B2Lead’s CEMs provide you with the ability to unsubscribe or opt out of receiving our CEMs. When you unsubscribe using the links provided in our CEMs, your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than 10 business days after you send the unsubscribe request. There are only limited contexts in which you cannot request that B2Lead stop sending you messages, such as when we must communicate with you to enforce B2Lead’s legal rights.
Receipt of a CEM from B2LEAD that seems to violate this policy
In the unlikely event that you receive any messages from B2Lead that may be considered spam, please contact us at privacy@B2Lead.com and the matter will be investigated. All B2Lead staff are aware of this Anti-Spam Policy, are appropriately trained, and are required to ensure that CEMs receive appropriate approval from the CASL Compliance Officer before being sent to any of our lists. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken in the event that this procedure is not followed.
Changes to this Anti-Spam Policy
B2Lead may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version of it on this website.
We are committed to ensuring that you do not receive unwanted e-mails from our servers. Should you have any questions about B2Lead’s spam management strategies, please contact us at privacy@B2Lead.com. Unsubscribe link also appear on every CEM you receive from us.