2023 Database Strategies & Contact Acquisition Benchmark Survey White Paper
B2B marketers are recognizing the importance of 1:1 connections in order to generate and fuel account- and contact-level insights. This white paper, sponsored by B2Lead, provides a comprehensive look at the current state of database strategies and contact acquisition in 2023. The survey results will further highlight the emphasis on improving and refining first-party data collection processes and the strategies practitioners are putting into place.
Key takeaways from the white paper include:
- 69% of practitioners plan to increase their investment in database strategies in 2023
- The focus has shifted from a purely retention-focused mindset to a balance of retention and acquisition
- Five key areas of buyer insights practitioners are struggling to tap into and are directing their investments to enhance
- The biggest gaps in contact information collected and reasons for investing in better data enrichment practices
- The challenges practitioners face with collecting account-level data on prospects and the 43% of marketers who are mastering collection methods
Download this free white paper and get the latest insights and trends in B2B database strategies and contact acquisition. This asset will provide valuable information for B2B marketers looking to improve their outreach and deepen their connections with their target audience.