Qualify leads with programs that feature custom and BANT specific questions. Gain important insights to help you prioritize your marketing efforts. We’ve listed some
BANT Program Outline
- Target Defined: The target audience is defined. Customer campaigns and reports are built.
- Call Center Survey: The target audience is contacted with basic BANT or custom survey questions. Use pre-defined BANT questions or create up to 8 custom questions for your next program.
- Content Delivered: Content is delivered to the confirmed email address.
- Confirmation Email: A confirmation email is sent following content download.
- Activity Report: Engagement Activity and Cumullative Content Reports show content and call center activity.
B2Lead offers tele-qualified BANT Programs that assess lead priorities based on budget, authority, need, and timeline (BANT). In addition to BANT, our call center can assign a lead “Attitude” label.
Pilot programs offer the chance to test campaign messaging and lead quality.
Drip and Nurture Campaigns
Build recognition. Your B2Lead Account Manager can build a program that includes drip campaigns and lead nurture campaigns based on pre-defined rules.
Geo Specific Campaigns
Target campaigns based on geographical locations such as specific state, metro area, or zip code.
US-only staff and off-shore services to accommodate audiences in every time zone.